Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a concentrated solid shampoo. Infused with seaweed extract and macadamia oil, this shampoo is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It rinses clean without needing vinegar, even in hard water. Super long-lasting and SLS-free too!
Our SLS-free formula is made with cleansers designed for sensitive scalps.
Suitable for many hair types, from straight and fine, to thick, wavy, frizzy, as well as color treated hair. Our salon-quality ingredients help your hair feel soft and manageable.
1 oz (28g) - can last 20-40 washes
3 oz (85g) - can last 60-120 washes
How long they can last:
These bars are highly concentrated. You are using your shower water to dilute the product instead of buying a bottle of shampoo that is mostly water.
The length of time each bar lasts depends on proper storage, how often you condition, how heavily you use it, hair length, curls and thickness, etc.
Typically for a long haired person with lightly wavy to straight hair who shampoos every 2-3 days, the 1 oz size will last around 1-2 months. The 3 oz size will typically last 3-6 months. These are rough estimates based on customer feedback and will vary per person.
How to Use (Short version):
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- (most hair) Rub the solid shampoo on hair lightly, first at the top of the head and then towards the base of the neck. Place it back on your soap holder. Use fingers to massage the shampoo in and create the lather. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the solid product on the head will cause your product to be used up much faster than normal.
- (brittle hair types) Rub hands on the solid shampoo until you have bit on your hands. Place it down on your soap holder, then use fingers to work shampoo into hair and create lather.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Use our solid conditioner on lengths and ends.
- Rinse well with water.
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.