Baru seeds taste like a mixture between almonds and cashews but they're 100% nut free!
- Often referred to as 'baru almond' or 'baru nut'. Our Roasted Baru Seeds are a good source of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E and iron. A great source of plant protein.
- Gently roasted to improve digestibility.
- 100% school safe and kid approved.
- Sustainably grown and harvested in the Cerrado, the tropical Savannah of Brazil.
- Wild-crafted and handpicked.
Ready for snacking right out of the bag. Try making your own school safe baru seed butter by blending together baru seeds, coconut oil and your sweetener of choice to create a seed butter.
Ingredients: Roasted baru seeds