Country of Origin: Israel
INCI: Magnesium Chloride
*This product is sold in 10 gram portions in BULK only.
Research shows magnesium can help ease:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Leg cramps and muscle spasms – including restless legs syndrome
- Sleep issues
- Migraines and headaches
- PMS symptoms including cramps
- Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
Directions: Dissolve 1-2 cups of Magnesium Flakes in warm (not hot) bath or foot bath. Warm water encourages absorption while hot water encourages excretion. Soak for 20-30 minutes. Longer bath times can increase the amount of magnesium absorbed.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
Magnesium flakes vs. Epsom salts
If you’ve ever pulled a muscle, had a strenuous workout, or received a massage, you’ve probably been advised at least once in your life to soak in a warm tub of Epsom salts. It makes sense: for hundreds of years, Epsom salts have been a go-to treatment for easing all kinds of aches and pains.
And it’s been effective, at least in some ways.
* Over the last several years, more and more people are turning to an even better, all-natural remedy for managing their sore bodies: magnesium chloride flakes.
There is a small yet critical difference between them. Put simply, magnesium chloride flakes absorb more easily into the body than Epsom salts. As a result, magnesium chloride flakes have been shown to:
- Provide more concentrated bio-available magnesium into the body, and
- Create more intense and longer-lasting effects.