This concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes.
- Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena is a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent made with essential oils.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1 oz for an ordinary load, 1.5 oz for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing.
To remove stains:
Ingredients: Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; [Fragrance:; (Geraniol); Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil; Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil ; benzyl benzoate; geraniol; dipropylene glycol; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; methyl ionones; 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate; linalyl acetate; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; citrus limon (lemon) peel oil; benzyl acetate; citrus reticulata (tangerine) leaf oil; citral; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes; hakka yu; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil; chouji yu; linalool; 3,7-dimethyloct-6-enenitrile; pelargonium graveolens flower oil; limonene; eugenol; pin-2(10)-ene; geranyl acetate]; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisins (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colourfastness on an inside seam.