Specially designed for kids, this mess-free and unscented mineral sunscreen face stick offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to help prevent sunburns.
- Made from non-nano zinc oxide, a safe & effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts.
- Protects against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns
- Handy stick format that makes applying sunscreen on kids’ face easier
- Blends quickly into the skin without leaving a white cast or sticky feeling
- Plastic-free, biodegradable and easy to use packaging
- Face sunscreen stick designed for kids with sensitive skin: Dermatologically tested, its hypoallergenic formula reduces the risk of allergies
- Reef-friendly sunscreen stick: Free of potentially damaging UV filters for coral reefs
- PETA Certified, Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen stick
Apply a thin layer, then spread with fingers all over face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.